TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
the city of Moscow Updated October 10, 2023
Individual entrepreneur Abibullayeva Elvina Edemovna
By filling in their data on the Website https://pike.digital/main
and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the Website), by filling in the fields of the online form/order placement/a webinar registration/starting to work with the Pike chatbot, the User:
The User gives their consent to the processing of their personal data, namely, performing the actions provided for in the Paragraph 3 of the Part 1, Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data", and confirms that by giving such a consent, they are acting willingly and voluntarily, and in their own interests. The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
The Operator and the Website Administration protect the data that is automatically transmitted when the User is viewing ad blocks and when visiting pages with the installed statistical script of the system ("Pixel"):
- IP address;
- cookies information;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of advertising);
- access time;
- the address of the page where the ad block is located;
- referrer (website address of the previous page).
The User grants the Contractor the right to perform the following actions (operations) with their personal data:- collection and accumulation;
- storage during the reporting retention periods established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years from the date the User terminates the use of the Website services;
- clarification (update, change);
- usage for the purpose of User registration on the Website;
- its transfer at the request of the court, including to the third parties, in compliance with measures ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
- confirms that the personal data indicated by them previously, belongs to them only; acknowledges and confirms that they have carefully and fully read this Consent and the terms of processing of their personal data contained therein, indicated by them on the Website;
- acknowledges and confirms that all the provisions of this Consent and the terms of processing of their personal data are totally clear to them;
- gives consent to the processing of the personal data provided by them for the purpose of registering them as a User on the Website/placing an order/registering for a webinar/starting to work with the Pike chatbot;
- gives consent to the processing of the personal data provided by them to the Pike Website for the purpose of ensuring effective customer and technical support;
- gives consent to the processing of the personal data provided for the purposes of advertising mailing, as well as information related to product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Operator or the Operator's partners by sending e-mail letters, making informational calls to the mobile phone numbers of the Subject of personal data;
- gives consent to the processing of their personal data provided by them as a part of appeals, complaints, requests, messages sent by the Operator, as well as notifications, requests, responses, documents on payments and settlements, documents of legal significance;
- gives consent to the processing of their personal data provided to ensure security and fraud prevention;
- gives consent to the processing of the personal data provided by them for the purpose of publishing (posting) information on the Internet about the User and their feedback related to receiving services from the Operator on the Operator's resources;- agrees to the terms of personal data processing without any reservations and restrictions.
This User's consent applies to the processing of the following personal data:
- last name, first name, patronymic;
- phone numbers;
- nicknames in messengers and social networks;
- information about education;
- information about work experience;
- e-mail addresses (e-mail).
- type of operating system, browser type, geographical location;
- information on the use of the website (including information about Website pages visited, traffic from other resources), information automatically received when accessing the Website (including from cookies);
- information about sent requests and other information obtained as a result of the Users' actions.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by the User if they submit an application to the Website administration specifying the data as described in Article 14 of the Law "On Personal Data".
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by the User if they send a corresponding order in simple written form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website is not responsible for the use (both lawful and unlawful) of the information posted by the User on the Website by third parties, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all the possible ways. The Website has the right to make changes to this Consent. The date of the last update should be indicated when making changes in the current valid version. The new version of the Consent comes into force from the moment it is posted unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Consent.
The current version is always available at https://pike.digital/main
The substantive and procedural law of the Russian Federation is to be applied for this Consent and the relations between the User and the Website arising in connection with this Consent.